[c-nsp] 2811 router doesn't recognize T-1 WICs?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Jan 28 00:41:06 EST 2005

It is even more irritating when public documents on Cisco refer
to bug ID's that aren't publically viewable, or when viewable
bugs refer to other unviewable bugs.

Perhaps Cisco should change the phrase in their database from
"This bug isn't publically viewable" to "this bug is too
embarassing to be viewed" :-)

Seriously, I think a policy change really needs to be implemented
at Cisco on this.  Over the years bugs have gotten less available
rather than more to the point that the search functions in the
bug toolkit have become pointless.  Cisco really needs to put in
a policy that all bugs automatically become publically viewable
after 1 year in the database.  Certainly by then the argument of
protection of trade secrets becomes unsustainable.

Ted