[c-nsp] multicast on layer 2

Tantsura, Jeff jtantsura at ugceurope.com
Mon Jul 4 04:02:36 EDT 2005

Hi,

There are no really good books.
I have been using info from ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ipmulticast/
You will also find there presentation from Networkers, very good source of
information, if you have got Junipers, they require a tunnel PIC in order to
be able to encapsulate PIM Registers
Once a year there's a Cisco Power Session dedicated to Multicast.
Few years ago I've deployed whole multicast design incl. MBGP/MSDP inter AS
peering so don't hesitate to ask :)

--
Jeff Tantsura  CCIE# 11416
Senior IP Network Engineer