[c-nsp] T3 circuit drops for 10 seconds and then returns

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Jul 4 15:23:32 EDT 2005

Nice.

You may at some point want to get this fix when it comes
out but it's much much more rare.

CSCsb27358
Externally found moderate defect: Assigned (A)
PA-T3+ goes down when seeing two bursts of AIS less than 1 second each

we just discovered it last week.

With the fix for CSCee70591 we implemented the soak timers
but under a corner cast of getting burst of alarms within the
2 second soak timer we could incorrectly take the controller down.

I've never seen this until last week in a customer testbed.

Rodney