[c-nsp] Multilink Vs Serial Conf.

Gangasagar Amula sagar_cisco at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 8 05:16:47 EDT 2005

Hi Oli,

Pls clarify one more query of mine....
When we use multilink..is it we have to configure no fair-queue on the serial link(s) and fair-queue on the multilink....

Again if we are using Multilink for bundling purpose (right now we are not using it for bundling purpose as mentioned earlier...) is the load sharring between the links happens per packet or per destination?

Regds /Sagar.