[c-nsp] Minimum Sun hardware requirement for running ACS

Scott Altman staltman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:36:21 EDT 2005

That is incorrect, the ACS is still a supported and developed product.
 ACS 4.0 (due out later this year, I think) is/will be integral to
enterprise NAC implementations and other high-volume authentication
transaction services.  I can only really speak to the Wintel side of
things, from looking at the website it would appear that Unix support
may be lagging, but the overall product is still very much there.