[c-nsp] Retrieving information on bridge group with SNMP

Þórhallur Hálfdánarson thorhallurh at ogvodafone.is
Thu Jul 14 08:53:21 EDT 2005

Really doesn't...

>>> ACCESS  not-accessible

How useful! :-)

          --  The Forwarding Database for Transparent Bridges

          dot1dTpFdbTable OBJECT-TYPE
              SYNTAX  SEQUENCE OF Dot1dTpFdbEntry
              ACCESS  not-accessible
              STATUS  mandatory
              DESCRIPTION
                      "A table that contains information about unicast
                      entries for which the bridge has forwarding and/or
                      filtering information.  This information is used
                      by the transparent bridging function in
                      determining how to propagate a received frame."
              ::= { dot1dTp 3 }

          dot1dTpFdbEntry OBJECT-TYPE
              SYNTAX  Dot1dTpFdbEntry
              ACCESS  not-accessible
              STATUS  mandatory
              DESCRIPTION
                      "Information about a specific unicast MAC address
                      for which the bridge has some forwarding and/or
                      filtering information."
              INDEX   { dot1dTpFdbAddress }
              ::= { dot1dTpFdbTable 1 }

          Dot1dTpFdbEntry ::=