[c-nsp] 7206VXR (NPE300) Images

Mario Antonio dino at webjogger.net
Tue Jul 19 10:44:58 EDT 2005

 I have a cisco 7206VXR (NPE300) processor (revision D) with 229376K/65536K
bytes of memory, and R7000 CPU at 262Mhz,

Implementation 39, Rev 2.1, 256KB L2, 2048KB L3 Cache 6 slot VXR midplane,
Version 2.0

I was running the Os with the following image c7200-is-mz.122-15.T11.bin
and these configurations were working Ok:

class-map match-any http-hacks
  match protocol http url "*cmd.exe*"
  match protocol http url "*root.exe*"
  match protocol http url "*default.ida*"
  match protocol http url "*x.ida*"
  match protocol http url "*.ida*"
  match protocol http url "*readme.eml*"
  match protocol http url "*NNNNN*"
!
!
 policy-map mark-inbound-http-hacks
  class http-hacks
   set dscp 1
 policy-map drop-inbound-http-hacks
  class http-hacks
   police cir 1000000 bc 31250 be 31250
     conform-action drop
     exceed-action drop
     violate-action drop

After Upgrading to c7200-is-mz.122-29.bin:

The Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP), Police cir, conform-action,
exceed-action, and violate-action commands do not

work anymore.

Do I need a Cisco IOS Release 12.1(5)T or later versions for these features
to work?

I guess that the "T" in the image is for extension of a major release where
these extensions usually provide new features and

new hardware support.
Which image do you suggest (I need BGP, OSPF, and QoS)?

Any suggestions?

Regards

Mario Antonio

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Webjogger's AntiVirus Protection System]