[c-nsp] VLAN behavior behind FWSM

John Neiberger John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com
Wed Jul 20 15:55:00 EDT 2005

Routed mode, no contexts. We're a few minutes away from doing some more
testing. We're going to try to recreate the behavior and then we'll
check the ARP cache on one of the machines to prove whether or not the
FWSM is answer ARP requests for other devices on the LAN.

Thanks,
John
--

>>> Greg Schwimer <gschwimer at godaddy.com> 7/20/05 1:29:32 PM >>>
Are you running transparent or routed mode on the FWSM?  Any contexts?