[c-nsp] aaa session-mib disconnect

Ruben Alvarez raa at opusnet.com
Thu Jul 21 17:07:11 EDT 2005

Hello All.

I'm using this global command in my 7206VXR '12.2(29)' to disconnect users
via SMTP.  I've attempted to add that command to my 3640 '12.2(29)' and the
command is not available.  I read about the command on the Cisco web site
and it could not find a reason I can't use that on my 3640.  The command was
introduced in 12.1, aaa accounting needs to be enabled, and that's it as far
as I can tell.

The only difference with those two routers is hardware and feature set.  The
7206VXR has enterprise where the 3640 is running IP plus.  I'm poking around
now on the web site, but if anyone has some insight please let me know.

Thanks.

RAA