[c-nsp] 6509 Interface Question

Þórhallur Hálfdánarson thorhallurh at ogvodafone.is
Sat Jul 23 08:39:25 EDT 2005

What I really would like to see is a command to define a range of VLANs used for allocations of L3 interfaces, and ofcourse keep the asc/desc option.

And, I might add, not requiring that reboot. :-)

That reboot however leads me to the question: Is this dynamically assigned (i.e. might L3 interfaces get other VLAN id's when a switch reboots?), or statically?

Tolli