[c-nsp] Max data rate of Cisco 1605R

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Mar 1 16:21:33 EST 2005

We use a lot of these for customer sites.  The big thing to watch out
for is if your doing anything of any significance - NAT, VPN, IPSec, etc.
treat the Cisco required memory numbers as purely fantasy
marketing-driven
figures, and stuff the router as full of ram as you can.

Other than that they have a surprising amount of power, considering
that we are talking about a $125 Ebay device.  (you think that's bad
check out what 1604's are going for)

Ted