[c-nsp] CEF and OSPF Q ?

Novice vkasturi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:47:08 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

I have a Q which is CEF and OSPF routing related and trying to
understand how it works.Let us assume a router has 2 links a 256 and a
512Kbps links to a remote destination from the router.

So if i modify the cost of 256 and/or 512Kbps path link such that they
look same, so that OSPF does equal cost load balancing.

My Q is how does CEF treat this and do the load balancing ? Also how
does CEF interact with such load balancing scenarios. Are there any
docs or URLs which would give more info.

Thanks,
Venkatesh