[c-nsp] SAA and Jitter Measurements

Everton da Silva Marques everton at lab.ipaccess.diveo.net.br
Thu Mar 10 06:43:53 EST 2005

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 07:02:45PM -0700, John Neiberger wrote:

> I'm playing around with the SAA jitter measurements
> but I'm not sure I understand the output as completely
> as I should, and I'd prefer to graph performance over
> time. Is there an inexpensive tool available that can
> pull the SAA info from the router and then produce
> output in a more helpful format, perhaps including
> some graphs?

You may want to look at Torrus (previously known
as RRFW):

http://torrus.org/vendorsupport.pod.html

# Cisco IOS
  Provides per-interface traffic statistics; CPU,
  memory, and temperature information; I/O buffer
  statistics; IPSec traffic information; SAA agents
  statistics; cbQoS monitoring (implemented in a
  separate plugin).

Regards,
Everton