[c-nsp] CCIE SP Lab brasil

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Sun Mar 13 20:16:49 EST 2005

On Mar 13, 2005, at 6:31 AM, Kim Onnel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone here attended CCIE - Service Provider exam at san paolo -
> brasil ?
> I couldnt get a hotel near the campus at Brussels,
>
> i'd like to know what people have to say about it, remote-lab, slow
> connection, any tips, ideas ?
>
> please private message me your experiences, i dont know of personally
> anyone who has, but i'm worried

I have no experience with the SP lab in Brasil.  As far as "slow
connection", I don't
believe your equipment will be remote, it will most likely be on site,
so thats really
not an issue.

As far as being worried, well I can't say I don't blame you.  Just try
to relax and think through
the problems, be very resourceful, and budget your time.

Best of luck.  If the worst happens and you fail, its not over.  The
CCIE Lab, IMHO, is more a test
of perseverance and tenacity, than it is of anything else.  If  you
don't give in to attrition, you will
get it done, whether it takes you 1 time or 5 times.

Brian