[c-nsp] CCIE SP Lab brasil

Matt Hill Matt.Hill at aapt.com.au
Mon Mar 14 22:57:52 EST 2005

Sao Paolo is remote?

Are any other labs remote?  For what you pay to do the exam, you think
Cisco can afford to put a few low-end routers in the test lab to avoid
any reachability issues that may occur half way through the exam.

I would be most displeased if I were sitting a lab then at 3pm when I
was checking my configs the link drops and I am forced to repeat the
whole lab another time (even if it is offered for free).

How does the remote setup work?  My guess is via something high speed
(>1MB) to avoid latency where possible and more than likely IPSec'ed so
that "resourceful" people don't intercept the streams to get an idea
what configs are being typed in on each router and hence deriving
answers/questions from there.

Matt