[c-nsp] 2MBit leased line and dsl backup

Florian Taeger mail at konfu.de
Tue Mar 15 11:26:24 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a config for an 2801 Router. I have one 2MBit S2M leased line
(WIC-1T) and a adsl backup (Wic-1ADSL=). Can someone tell me how to configure
the adsl line to be a backup line? It should only be used, if the serial
interface is down or the next-hop is unreachable. if this happenes, the default
router for this router should point to the dsl line.

The serial line workes fine, but I have no idea how to get the dsl line to be
the backup an dial when it is needed.

Best regards

Florian