[c-nsp] NAT for ISDN backup

Raz Muhammad raz at mailbox.net.uk
Tue Mar 22 05:28:49 EST 2005

Hi,

I have got  a question regarding NAT, I am runing ISDN as a backup line
on 1721 router with ADSL line as a primary backup, I am doing floating
static route method for intiating the backup interface, which works
fine, and it intializes the ISDN interface in event of primary link down.
now when the ISDN goes live as backup, currently I am only mapping NAT
to dialer 1 which is ADSL line, i.e

ip nat inside source route-map nonat interface Dialer1 overload

so I wonder If i am not mapping NAT to dialer 2 for isdn backup will NAT
work on ISDN line ( I pressume not) If not how to make it work on ISDN
line as well?

Regards
Raz