[c-nsp] 7204vxr + pa-fe-tx

Paul Cairney lists at cairney.me.uk
Tue Mar 22 18:33:03 EST 2005

Cheers, managed to get a pair of pa-fe-tx's on fleabay for 1/2 what the
refurb vendors want. They generaly get a lot of their stuff the same
way, at least in uk/eu where we arent still tripping over dotcom
castaways, as ive noticed in searching completed listings that anything
higher end cisco with a low buyitnow goes in the first 15minutes.

regards

paul