[c-nsp] still cable pinout trouble ...

Florian Taeger mail at konfu.de
Tue Mar 29 12:40:51 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

I still got this #+$&%§ problem with connecting a WIC-1T Module to a leased
line.

The end of the line is a RJ-45 Connector with pins 1&2 (RX) and 4&5 (TX).

But I still don't know how to connect this line to my wic-1t.

I know the rj45-pinout. And I think i know the pinout for the db60 connector at
the WIC-1T: Pins 11&12 are TX and 28&27 are RX (at a DTE cable) ..

But if I connect the RJ45 cable with the DB60 connector, the line does not work.
If I use a cisco 2600 with an 1CE1B module (DB15 connector) this line works
properly. So it is supposed to be a problem with the wiring of my adapter
cable.

Any idea about this? I tried to change the polarity, rx/tx and so on.

Do i use the correct pairs at the db60 connector??

If anyone of you got an idea ...

Best regards

Florian