[c-nsp] dot1q vlan details in Radius records

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Wed Mar 30 10:07:27 EST 2005

Raj Panchal <> wrote on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:54 PM:

> Hello all,
>
> Can we capture dot1q vlan id in radius access/accouting requests ??
>
> This is typically to capture and distinguish radius requests
> generated by different vlan links on a BRAS

configure "radius-server attribute nas-port format d" and check out
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121newft
/121t/121t5/dtppprad.htm#1025265 for the attribute syntax in this case..

you could also try "radius-server attribute nas-port format e" and
define the 32 bits yourself..

	oli