[c-nsp] Hooking cisco Aironets up to colubris gear

Eric Whitehill ewhitehill at 702com.net
Mon May 2 09:59:47 EDT 2005

Good morning!

I am in the process of hooking up my Cisco Aironets (1100 and 1200's
respectively) and I am attempting to get them to authenticate to a Colubris
3500, for my wireless deployment.  From my understanding, I can just set the
aironets up to use radius authentication against the Colubris.  (aaa
authentication radius server, etc)

What I would like to do is allow anyone to connect to the Aironets, but in
order to use services behind them, the user must authenticate against our
radius database, much like a Wireless Café.

I've tried finding details on how to do this in the Cisco TAC database, but
I couldn't find anything either there or on a quick Google search.  Any
assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Eric

--
Eric Whitehill - 44.58.39N, 93.15.56W
Data Network Engineer - 702 Communications