[c-nsp] Nmap(way ot)

nevot r.nevot at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:14:27 EDT 2005

probably you are using your watchguard doing ARP proxy of your router,
that is, in the 'inside' part of your network, all ARP requests for
the IP of your router are responsed by the watchguard, and your router
is in an 'outside' part.
can you describe the physical connections and the IPs on you network?