[c-nsp] More Parity Errors on a 7513

John Neiberger John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com
Mon May 9 13:54:13 EDT 2005

>This is the second card I've replaced in three months that was having
>parity errors, and the first one had multiple errors spread out over
>couple of months. I don't think it's likely that we're being
bombarded
>with cosmic rays all of a sudden. Could all of this be a sign of a
>chassis going bad?

Quick update: Cisco thinks this very well may be a sign of a chassis
going bad. I suppose that isn't too surprising. The chassis has been in
production at least 8 or 9 years. It's going to be a real PITA to swap
chassis (what's the plural of chassis?  LOL) but I suppose I don't have
much choice. Fun fun fun....

John