[c-nsp] Configuring Netflow in C6500

Todd, Douglas M. DTODD at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed May 25 11:59:00 EDT 2005

We have enabled netflow on our boxes by doing the following:

On the interface you want the flow extracted from:
You can use the ip route-cache flow
Then you use the flow-export command (globally) and define the destination and
the destination port.
I would also use the flow-export source to specify your source interface. If you
want to keep track who is sending you the flow.

Thus you would have;

Int gi1/1
Ip route-cache flow
Exit