[c-nsp] Re: Re: IPv6 Route "tag" attribute?

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Fri May 27 15:10:46 EDT 2005

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 02:39:06PM -0400, Rodney Dunn wrote:
> CSCuk52253
> Externally found moderate defect: Resolved (R)
> IPv6 static route missing tag argument
>
> I see where the confusion probably come in in regards to
> 12.2(25)S4. It looks like we missed the throttle build.

Is there any timeline for 12.2S? 12.2S? There's still CEF table
inconsistency with 12.2(25)S4, and there are only very seldom releases.
Given that the 12.2S train is (as far as I understood it) the
"strategic" train, it looks really bad compared to ongoing, lively
12.0S development.

It's hard to deploy IPv6 with Cisco if even the CEF tables are
inconsistent (not even speaking of missing features left and right).

Best regards,
Daniel