[c-nsp] MQOS and Cisco 7600

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists Lists at Hojmark.ORG
Thu Nov 3 09:48:01 EST 2005

> When i apply th policy to a Gigabit Ethernet on the router I
> am getting th message
> "QoS: Specified match criteria cannot use match-all in class
> TEST" as shown below.

That is correct. The hardware doesn't support that, AFAIK. What
you can do instead is use only the ACL and then check the DSCP
value in that, though that can in some cases be tedious compared
to the AND function you get with match-all.

-A
PS: Newer versions (SXE, SXF) at least support match-*any* with
    multiple match criteria.