[c-nsp] 3620 and WIC-1ADSL

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Tue Nov 22 09:39:49 EST 2005

At 08:56 AM 11/22/2005, you wrote:
>I'm trying to get a WIC-1ADSL running in a 3620 but the router just
>doesn't want to see it. According to the ADSL WIC documentation it's
>supported and according to the feature navigator 12.2(15)T IP Plus
>supports it but it never shows up in a "show version" nor in "show
>controller".

It will not work in a NM-1E2W or a NM-2E2W. You will need a NM-1FE2W,
NM-2FE2W, or a NM-2W to use the WIC-1ADSL. We also recommend using
12.3(16) It will show up as an ATM interface. You need to make sure
your image supports ATM and optionally PPPoE/PPPoA if you need it.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin