[c-nsp] Monitor Cisco Access-lists

John Kristoff jtk at northwestern.edu
Wed Oct 5 06:26:54 EDT 2005

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:13:55 +0300
"Palis Michael" <security at cytanet.com.cy> wrote:

> I am looking for a software which will test  and give output about
> which access-lists that are configured on a Cisco router are applied
> to interfaces/ protocols/route-maps etc. I found this software a few
> moths ago via this mailing-list but I can not find it now.

I think you may be referring to a cheesy shell script I introduced
here awhile back and updated a few times with the help of a number
of people.  It was acl-usage and is located here:

  <http://aharp.ittns.northwestern.edu/software/>

However, please note that I've since superseded that script and called
the new version acl-abandoned.  This was done mainly to make the script
name more appropriate since I also created another cheesy script called
acl-missing, which performs a related job.  I put both those new scripts
at the URL above.

John