[c-nsp] IOS 12.2S Train

Mark Ivens mark at bolt.r0cks.net
Thu Oct 13 04:02:34 EDT 2005

Thus spake Affandi Indraji (affandi.i at pacific.net.sg):

> I would like to say thank you for all the inputs I receive
> here. I think i'm going to try 12.2(18)Sx. Of course, I will
> try it in the lab first :)

The only thing I wish that would get fixed in 12.2(18)Sx or any
publically available 12.2S rebuild for that matter is the
annoying bug (CSCee04689) that causes NPE-G1 interfaces to
appear to be up/up when they are actually up/down, such as when
you reload the router with no GBICs inserted. Since 12.2S is
coming to an end it unfortunately doesn't look like this is
going get fixed.

Hint hint to Rodney :-)