[c-nsp] show hardware email address

Michael Bloom michael.bloom at umontana.edu
Tue Sep 13 11:39:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

Have you tried the "show inventory" command. It works on newer IOS on
most of my Cisco equipment. It lists the parts and the serial
numbers.  It doesn't work on some equipment so I am not sure what the
dividing line was.

michael

At 09:22 AM 9/13/2005, James Hampton wrote:
>There used to be an email address at Cisco that you could email the output
>of a show hardware (or maybe it was show diag) and it would return the part
>numbers, does anyone remember the email address? Thanks
>  James

Michael Bloom
Senior Network Engineer / Network Security Manager
University of Montana
ITO Network Services
Liberal Arts 144
Missoula, MT 59812