[c-nsp] HSRP and RIPv2

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Thu Sep 15 13:17:45 EDT 2005

What you are trying to do sounds reasonable in a mixed equipment environment
where you can not guarantee any specific routing protocol (except static).

I would say to modify the metric on the secondary making it less preferred.
Leave the HSRP in place for anything that doesn't play nice with RIP (yuck!
:P)

Redistribution from EIGRP... Can't help you there.

- Brian J.