[c-nsp] Old IOS

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu Sep 29 03:57:56 EDT 2005

Michael !!

  Don't be absurd, your just being petulant.  Open a case with TAC and an
engineer will get you the image you want.  They have all of them on an
internal
server.  I've had to do this before.

  Of course, you must have a valid service contract on them to do this.

  They took all those older images off CCO because every one of them is
vulnerable to a number of security holes, and Cisco has reluctantly
admitted
that security through obscurity is a crock of bullcrap.

Ted