[c-nsp] Port-channel load-balance - RR/WRR available?

Jee Kay jeekay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 07:16:38 EDT 2006

Is there any way to set the load balancing algorithm for port-channels
to be some sort of round-robin/WRR? None of the hashing algos are
giving us a very good balance due to the position of the switch in the
data path - the best is resulting in an 80:20 split which is causing
one of the two links to be overloaded even when there is plenty of
bandwidth spare..

(Yes I know I should add another couple of links and will be doing so
shortly, but in the mean time..)

Thanks in advance,
Ras