[c-nsp] Resell Bell South DSL

William P. White wpwhite at utk.edu
Mon Apr 17 09:20:13 EDT 2006

Anyone out there resell Bell South DSL service . . . specifically the
BBG or WBBG configuration with Cisco products?

My organization is currently using nailed-up PVCs with a 1483 bridged
scenario using a Cisco 7204 VXR.  We are being forced to change to
PPPoE or PPPoA. We would like to use our existing DHCP and Radius
servers.  The Radius part is easy; using our current DHCP servers may
not be due to PPP.

Please respond off of the list if you know of such a configuration.