[c-nsp] IP Services vs. IP Services LAN Only

John Neiberger John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com
Mon Apr 17 10:55:16 EDT 2006

I'm looking at 12.2(18)SXF4 for a 6513 SUP2/MSFC2. It appears that the
IP Services image will work just fine for us but I'm curious about the
LAN Only variant. I can't figure out what's really different between
these two feature sets. Software Advisor says that the only difference
is that IP Services has support for Dot1q Transparency for EoMPLS. Is
that really the only difference? Why even bother having a different
feature set when there's a difference of only one feature?

Thanks,
John