[c-nsp] Radius Rate Limit attribute

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Wed Apr 19 05:23:53 EDT 2006

Manaf Oqlah <mailto:moqlah at batelco.jo> wrote on Wednesday, April 19,
2006 12:00 PM:

> "You want to override the rate limit information sent by the Radius
> server"
> This is exactly what I want. But at the same time I want to receive
> the rate-limit from radius for each user at the day time, and from
router
> at night for all users!

I don't think this is possible. If you configured network authorization
to apply radius per-user attributes to the session, any
lcp:interface-config overrides settings on the vtemplate. So I guess
your best bet is to change this on the Radius and change the
settings/profiles on a per-time-of-day basis using scripts..
How do you apply the rate-limit? How does a sample profile look like?

	oli