[c-nsp] Sup32 does not support GE GBIC cards???

John Exum jexum at harding.edu
Fri Aug 4 16:41:29 EDT 2006

OOPS....

This is from the Cisco sup32 FAQ:

Q. Which line cards are supported by Sup32?
A. All classic line cards and all CEF256 line cards (without a Distributed
Forwarding Card [DFC]) are supported at FCS.
Q. Which line cards are not supported by Sup32?
A. The following series of line cards are not supported by Sup32: WS-X67XX,
WS-X68XX, SFM, and DFC-based cards.

John Exum