[c-nsp] 7206 Config Help - DSL Aggregration

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Thu Aug 17 17:50:22 EDT 2006

Paul Stewart wrote:
> The users are user at domain as you described and for each @domain I want
> the ability to define their IP pool and radius servers.  In the Redback
> world this was known as contexts and is quite easy to do....;)

AFAIK the IOS does not look at RADIUS attributes, ie: Username and make
decisions on what group of RADIUS servers to ask, let alone know which
pool to use.

Your RADIUS server can however send back a Cisco-AVPair to tell the
router what IP pool to use.

The only way, I know of currently to tell which group of RADIUS servers
to use is to use a separate Virtual-Template and specify it using the
ppp directives.

There may be other options in the IOS Broadband Aggregation image(s).

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981