[c-nsp] BGP Route viewing

Marko Milivojevic markom at pangalactic.net
Wed Aug 23 12:18:19 EDT 2006

Hm, this will produce exact same result as "show ip bgp neighbors summary"
and that is not what he needed.

If I understand the question correctly, he wanted to know how many prefixes
learned from each neighbor have actually been inserted into the routing table

Other than counting the lines in the output from "show ip bgp neighbors
x.x.x.x routes | include ^\*>", I don't know. I would like to, though :-)

Marko.