[c-nsp] IMA Interface/PVC flapping issue

Michael Nicks mtnicks at kanren.net
Thu Aug 31 20:21:31 EDT 2006

I've had this PVC rebuilt probably 10 times already. I've had other PVCs
on other equipment also rebuilt many times, to no avail. Regular ATM T1s
terminated on the same physical path within the telco's network are not
exhibiting these symptoms. Also this is not isolated to just one telco
vendor, it's happening with every telco vendor that has provisioned IMA
service for us.

Thanks,
-Michael

--