[c-nsp] SVI or not SVI

Brendan Mannella bmannella at g3tech.net
Sun Dec 3 00:21:03 EST 2006

Hey John,

I decided to use a /30 instead of having a switched port.

Regarding the Sup32 memory, I have tuned the CAM a bit so now its look
this..

FIB TCAM maximum routes :
=======================
Current :-
-------
 IPv4                - 239k
 MPLS                - 1k (default)
 IPv6 + IP Multicast - 8k (default)

So yes it will be a little close, but will hold a full table for now.
Supposedly, Cisco is coming out with a 3BXL for the Sup32 that can be field
upgraded which will solve this issue.

Thanks,

Brendan