[c-nsp] BGP Route Nailing & Reoriginating

Lawrence Wong lawrencewong72 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 20:11:03 EST 2006

Hi Joe,

Yeap, we have considered altering dampening parameters as well but if we view R3/AS3 as "The Internet", the parameters may not have much effect as different Rs along the line may have different tolerance to flapping.

Hence the idea to bypass this by nailing the routes down on R2 to overcome flapping problems caused by poor connectivity between R1 and R2.