[c-nsp] Sup1a MSFC2 Policy Based Routing

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Tue Dec 26 20:32:01 EST 2006

Hi Jason,

One of the guys here was fiddling with this on our 6500 w/SUP1A-MSFC2
and was seeing some similar problems, what was worse is a few random
packets from *other interfaces* did hit the route-map and that caused
some extra funkyness, not sure whats going on there but we haven't
visited it again since -- do let me know if you find a solution.

Are you guys running MLS?

Cheers,
Trent