[c-nsp] 6500er FAN

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Thu Feb 2 10:09:54 EST 2006

The fans in the power supplies look ok, so I think the only ones left are those in the fan tray on the side of the switch.  If you view the switch from the side, you should be able to find one or more that is not spinning.  Not sure about the NEBS chassis, but the regular ones are like this.  I don't think the fans are individually replaceable, I believe the fan tray is one whole item.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 864-266-3978
cchurch at netcogov.com
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4371A48D
"I'm one Snickers Pie away from losing my foot to diabetes."  -  Homer