[c-nsp] Cisco 2611XM as console router

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Mon Feb 6 22:58:32 EST 2006

For the async lines on the terminal server you can define a aaa profile that doesn't require login. This will bypass login for the async lines and only require the login to the console port on the connected router. It has been a while since I actually configured this, so I don't have a sample.

- --
David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com http://dcp.dcptech.com