[c-nsp] Etherchannels and member port load

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Feb 9 11:46:32 EST 2006

I would imagine these platforms have a totally different mechanism
from 6500 for distributing the load, but since all 3 platforms are
using the same code for display, probably these are just zero'ed out
in other platforms. AFAICT, these fields are 6500-specific, and are
meaningless for other Cats.

Tim

At 07:45 AM 2/9/2006, Tassos Chatzithomaoglou submitted: