[c-nsp] new tac service request tool

Tim Winders twinders at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Feb 14 18:07:55 EST 2006

It doesn't appear the new TAC tool is IE only.  It is the survey tool which
required ActiveX which is IE only.

---

Tim Winders
Associate Dean of Information Technology
South Plains College
Levelland, TX 79336

Problem replying to my email?  Click the "Sign" button in the OE toolbar or,
better yet, get your own FREE Personal E-Mail Digital ID:
http://www.thawte.com/email/index.html