[c-nsp] SFP optical monitoring working correctly in IOS 12.2(25)SEE1

Marian Durkovic md at bts.sk
Fri Jun 2 14:15:43 EDT 2006

Hi all,

  just FYI, the problems with Optical Monitoring (DOM) on desktop switching
platforms I've mentioned some time ago on this list were all fixed in IOS
12.2(25)SEE1 for Catalyst 3750, 3560, 2970 and 2960.

  So if the SFP transceiver correctly supports DOM standard (SFF8472),
the switch will display all values properly.

   Let me say big thanks to all people who helped to fix this problem!

	With kind regards,

----   Marian Durkovic                       network  manager         ----
----   Slovak Technical University           Tel: +421 2 524 51 301   ----
----   Computer Centre, Nam. Slobody 17      Fax: +421 2 524 94 351   ----