[c-nsp] 6513 caveats?

Joshua Lauer jslauer at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 10:13:48 EDT 2006

The SFP's cards should be supported in all slots.
The 10-gig cards dont work in the upper slots
(everything above the dual supes). We ended up going
from a 6513 to a 6509 to support our 10-gig
infrastructure since we have all 10-g trunks and we
can utilize the whole switch for the line cards.

hth

Joshua Lauer

CCIE#16024
CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCIP, RHCE, INFOSEC