[c-nsp] Traffic stats on SVIs

Jee Kay jeekay at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 16:02:38 EDT 2006

On 05/06/06, Jee Kay <jeekay at gmail.com> wrote:
> On a side note, where does one learn of these sorts of caveats? What
> platforms are available that collect these sorts of stats? Is there
> some other way of getting per-VLAN stats over a trunked interface
> (subinterfaces don't seem to work very well on this hardware either)?

I realise it is bad form to reply to your own posts but here goes...

If I'm looking for a switch (or router for that matter) that can give
me per-VLAN (or per-subinterface) stats in this manner, what am I
looking at as a minimum? (alternatively, what do Cisco call this
feature? I can't find anything in product data sheets that seems to
match)

Thanks,
Ras